Thursday, October 20, 2011

a COSMIC LOVE story part I

Florence Welch is my idol.

I bought Rabbit Heart (Raise It Up) on October 4, 2009. I checked that date, and according to itunes, I bought the song at 8:55 PM. 
Not that that's relevant.
I bought the rest of Lungs (Deluxe Version) that following month. And that's when it began.

Her second album, Ceremonials, is released in the US on Novemeber 1st. Am I exited?

If you were to ask me what my favorite band is, I wouldn't give you a straight answer. I would probably be vague and say that it depends on my mood and a bunch of other factors.

That's false.
Let's face it.

Since freshman year (I'm a junior now ), I've been completely hooked on Florence + the Machine's music like I've never been hooked on anything else.

So yeah.
Exited is an understatement.

No comments:

Post a Comment