Monday, January 2, 2012

TwentyTwelve

It's a bit stressful.
2012 is gonna be a big one.
I have SAT's, APs, college visits and college apps to look forward to.
But at the same time, mixed in with all this anxiety, is a whole lot of excitement.
This is the year where I decide where I want my life to go.
And though things may seem out of my hands, this is the first year where I really start having control over my life.
Scary, yeah, but so exciting!

My resolutions:
Get more active, get more organized, take more pictures, make more friends, sleep more, ski more, help more, laugh more.

The holidays are over, the most wonderful time of the year.
Happy New Year, Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, whatever and whoever you are, make 2012 the best one yet!
Thanks to everyone who made my (way too short) break/holiday season a gift.
Family, friends, everybody!

And, unless the apocalypse comes crashing down on us, I can't wait to do it all again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment